Planning & Engineering
Accounts & Billing
Plugins and Integrations
Step 1. Defining a Calendar
Creating a service schedule begins with defining a calendar...
In this tutorial, we will create a road-based service schedule for a bus network. To view a video overview of service scheduling in Podaris, you can follow this link to the scheduled services overview page. A bus LayerType can be created from the layers panel.
- Click the button in the service panel.
- Click the button to add a new calendar.
- After the create calendar modal has appeared, click the ‘Create’ button. You should now have a calendar named ‘Weekdays’ which runs Mon-Fri.
- Click the button again to add another calendar and this time change the name to ‘Weekends’ and select only Saturday and Sunday from the list of days, then click ‘Create’.
- You should have two calendars: ‘Weekdays’ and ‘Weekends’. You can now close the modal.
Continue to 'Step 2. Adding Vehicles'...