Project Settings allow you to modify a variety of settings such as preferred units, timezone information, privacy, project location, default mode and support preferences.
Where can I access project settings?
This allows you to:
- Retitle and describe your project. Your project's description will be displayed inside the Information panel in Engage mode. Project descriptions support Markdown enabling you to add links and format text.
- Configure your preferred units:
- Currency (this is displayed in cost modelling outputs)
- System (metric or imperial)
- Velocity (kph or m/s)
- Default drive side (this can be overriden when creating a new transport layer)
- Set timezone information:
- Time format (12/24 hour)
- Review your Project's Privacy Settings
- Change the location of the project by name or as comma-separated decimal degrees. N.B. This cannot be changed once geometry has been added to your project.
- Change the default Transport Mode. This will take effect once you add a new layer in the Layer Panel (see below)
- Enable or disable support (giving the Podaris team administrative permissions for your project)